- Based on world experience to eradicate corruption as the main enemy of a successful state.
- Establishing headquarters of our organization worldwide.
- Integrating all public organizations aimed to combat corruption.
- Bringing international experience in combating corruption.
- Protecting interests of taxpayers to create a favorable investment climate.
- Improving the competitiveness and transparency in business.
- Monitoring and cooperation with law enforcement agencies, the judicial system, aimed at the observance and implementation of anti-corruption legislation under the country’s constitution.
- Creating an adverse social field for corruption.
- Active participation in combating legal “nihilism”.
- Educating young people as responsible citizens.
Our activities based on principles of:
- Free choice of the territory;
- Equality before the law;
- No property interest of its members (participants);
- Transparency, openness, publicity;
- Respect for individual opinions and dignity of every member of the Organization;
- Collective work of the Assembly and its agencies, combined with personal responsibility of each member for their duties and assignments.