Anti-corruption national laws and legal acts:
- Constitution of Ukraine.
- Law of Ukraine “On Information”.
- Law of Ukraine “On state service” of 16 December 1993 N3723-XII.
- Law of Ukraine “On Access to Public Information” as of January13, 2011 N2939-VI.
- Criminal Convention against Corruption (ETS 173).
- Law of Ukraine “On Prevention of Corruption” as of October 14, 2014 N 1700-VII.
- Law of Ukraine “On Principles of Prevention and Combating Corruption” as of April 7, 2011 N3206-VI.
- Law of Ukraine “On the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine” as of October 14, 2014 N 1698-VII.
- Law of Ukraine “On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine on bringing national legislation into conformity with the standards of Criminal convention against corruption” as of April 18, 2013 N221-VII (amendments to Article 354, 368, 369, 370 Criminal Code of Ukraine).
- Law of Ukraine “On Amendments to the Law of Ukraine “On Principles of Prevention and Combating Corruption” with regard to declarants that are in military service (Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada (VVR), 2015, number 39, st.373).
- Law of Ukraine “On the organizational and legal framework to combat organized crime” as of June 30, 1993 N3341-XII.
- Law of Ukraine “On amendments to some legislative acts of Ukraine on the implementation of the state anti-corruption policy” as of May 14, 2013 N224-VII.
- Law of Ukraine “On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine regarding liability for corruption offenses” as of April 7, 2011 N 3207-VI.
- Law of Ukraine “On citizens” as of Oct. 2, 1996 N393 / 96-BP.
- Law of Ukraine “On the basis of the state anti-corruption policy in Ukraine (the Anti-Corruption Strategy) for 2014 – 2017” as of October 14, 2014 N 1699-VII.
- Decree of the President of Ukraine as of October 21, 2011 № 1001 “On the National Anti-Corruption Strategy for 2011 – 2015”.
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine as of November 28, 2011 № 1240 “On approval of the State Program on Prevention and Combating Corruption for 2011 – 2015 years”.
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine as of June 13, 2000 N 950 “On approval of the official investigation against the persons authorized to perform state functions or local government”.
- Criminal Code, Chapter XVII, «Crimes in field of performance and professional activities related to the provision of public services”.
- The Criminal Code of practice of Ukraine.
- Decree of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine as of June 23, 2010 N1380 / 5 “On approval of the Methodology of the anti-corruption expertise of draft legal acts”.
- Instructions on the treatment of criminal and administrative corruption offenses, approved by joint order of the Prosecutor General’s Office, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Security Service, the Ministry of revenues and duties of Ukraine, the Ministry of Defense and the State Judicial Administration as of April 22, 2013 №52 / 394/172/71/268 / 60.