IV All-Ukrainian youth flashmob “Anti-corruption vaccination”
If you are not indifferent to the future of your own and your country, if you are tired of the arbitrariness, corrupt acts of officials and wish for real changes, join the flash mob – come and do the “vaccination against corruption”! The start of the action is December 3, 2018 at 9:00.
Students and student associations, students of schools and lyceums, colleges, other educational organizations and child care institutions of Ukraine are invited to participate.
Invent your “VACCINE” and become a winner (1st place) and get a cash prize of 5000 UAH. (For the 1st place) provided by the General Sponsor of the IV All-Ukrainian youth flashmob “Anti-corruption vaccination” – by the charity foundation “International Charity Aid Corporation” and the NGO “International Anti-Corruption Assembly”.
The terms of participation:
1. To carry out from the 3rd to the 14th of December, 2018 your mini flash mob on the territory of your educational / child care facility.
2. Shoot on any device (camera, phone, etc.) your video (amateur video) for up to 5 minutes, revealing the theme of the flash mob – “Anti-corruption vaccination”. *
3. Send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org with #StopCorruptionflashmob
4. The video will be published on our official YouTube channel Luster TV
5. Invite your friends and acquaintances to view and rate (like) your story.
More likes – more chances !!!
Winners will be determined by you by the number of likes and will be announced on December 22, 2018 at 10:00. The date and place of the prize will be agreed with the winner and determined accordingly!
Any illegal attempts to increase (cheat) curses will be punished by disqualification.
* Materials subject to the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Public Morality” (in which scenes of violence, cruelty and others are used) will not be posted to the show.
** By sending us your footage, you consent to its use for posting on our official YouTube channel. In the future, the best materials will be posted on our official website.