Memorandum on cooperation and organization of relations (Yakushentsi)
Yakushentsi United Territorial Community appeared to be the first one in Ukraine to conclude the Memorandum on cooperation and organization of repations with “Inernational Anti-corruption Assembly” within the framework of the “Regional Anti-corruption Network” project.
A relevant Memorandum on cooperation and organization of relations was concluded under the auspices of European Union Anti-corruption Initiative on March 15, 2018.
The aim of this Memorandum is to consolidate society for building corruption free Ukraine, as a set of territories of local communities.
- promote organization of independent and effective activity of territorial communities;
- develop and conduct a course of trainings for active members of territorial communities;
- promote education of youth and increase the level of its legal awareness and responsibility, at the same time create conditions for developing effective mechanisms of ensuring protection of human and civil rights and freedoms;
- create conditions aimed at reducing tension in society;
- create conditions for improving investment climate.
Memorandum in full:
Based on this material: